Delivering Effects through Influence Activity
Defence IQ is delighted to announce the return of the 12th annual Information Operations Global event. Building on the strength of our previous events, IO Global 2013 will provide a holistic analysis of the contemporary challenges facing IO professionals worldwide, ranging from per-emptive engagement to developing effective IO campaign assessments. With four individual themes structured to provide briefings on strategic, tactical and non-military approaches to communication and influence campaigns, Information Operations Global will once again deliver an unrivaled opportunity to enhance your communication efforts by taking on board best-practise from our expert panel.
Key questions facing the Information Operations Community:
- What role should the information operations community play in combating the influence of extremist groups?
- How to effectively develop pre-emptive engagement strategies for emerging and unanticipated threats?
- How has the growth of social media, technology and wireless technologies influenced Information Operations?
- How can we create a cohesive, overarching strategic narrative that can be used to derive positive “stories” for multiple audiences?
The questions above come from extensive market research with you, the Influence Community, and will be directly addressed at Information Operations Global 2013 through targeted presentations, and dedicated round table sessions.
Topics to be addressed at Information Operations Global 2013 include:
- In-depth examination of the challenges associated with information operations planning in a multinational environment
- Defining the role of the information operations community in contemporary and emerging operations
- Analysing the development of an effective, pre-emptive IO engagement strategy for emerging audiences of interest
- Analysing on the exponential growth of social media, technology and wireless technologies and how the IO community can take advantage of new emerging applications