We are sorry you missed this conference. Join Defence IQ now, and we'll let you know when next year's conference is running. We'll get you the best early bird prices and all the information you need to know about directed energy systems.
Delivering Effects through Influence Activity
Defence IQ was delighted to announce the return of the 12th annual Information Operations Global event. Building on the strength of our previous events, IO Global 2013 provided a holistic analysis of the contemporary challenges facing IO professionals worldwide, ranging from per-emptive engagement to developing effective IO campaign assessments. With four individual themes that were structured to provide briefings on strategic, tactical and non-military approaches to communication and influence campaigns, Information Operations Global delivered an unrivaled opportunity to enhance your communication efforts by taking on board best-practise from our expert panel.
"I think IO Global this year has actually been a step-change better than the last few I've attended... What we've covered has been a wide-ranging and most interesting."
- Lt. Col. James Hancock, Joint Info Ops Training & Advisory Team
If you would like to find out more information about Information Operations Global 2014 please contact us at email@example.com.
Key questions facing the Information Operations Community:
- What role should the information operations community play in combating the influence of extremist groups?
- How to effectively develop pre-emptive engagement strategies for emerging and unanticipated threats?
- How has the growth of social media, technology and wireless technologies influenced Information Operations?
- How can we create a cohesive, overarching strategic narrative that can be used to derive positive “stories” for multiple audiences?
The questions above come from extensive market research with you, the Influence Community, and was directly addressed at Information Operations Global 2013 through targeted presentations, and dedicated round table sessions.
Topics that were addressed at Information Operations Global 2013 included:
- In-depth examination of the challenges associated with information operations planning in a multinational environment
- Defining the role of the information operations community in contemporary and emerging operations
- Analysing the development of an effective, pre-emptive IO engagement strategy for emerging audiences of interest
- Analysing on the exponential growth of social media, technology and wireless technologies and how the IO community can take advantage of new emerging applications